CREAMY WAKAME SALAD
- 1/2 cup wakame (or 1:4 ratio to other vegetables)
- 1 onion, crescent cut
- 1 medium cabbage, cut thinly as for coleslaw
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tsp. grated ginger (optional)
- 2 tbs. tamari
- 1/2 grated lemon peel (optional)
1. Rinse and soak wakame.
2. Cut and grate vegetables and simmer in wakame soaking water.
3. Cut and add wakame. Cook 20-25 minutes on medium-low flame.
4. Add tahini, tamari and a bit of ginger and/or lemon peel if desired.
5. Simmer and additional 5-10 minutes.
(If vegetables are watery, remove excess water before adding tahini, and drink that water, is very healthy and delicious).