- 1 tbs. olive or sesame oil
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 tsp. finely diced garlic (optional)
- 2 cups cubed zucchini
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbs. tamari
- 1/2-1 tsp. basil leaves
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 cup quinoa
1. Heat the oil in pan. Add the diced onions, saute until translucent.
2. Add garlic, saute until clear. Mix in zucchini cubes.
3. Add 2 cups water and the herbs. Bring into a boil.
4. Mix in 1 cup quinoa and let simmer covered 15 minutes until quinoa is cooked.
Variation: Add diced red pepper to vegetables for more colorful dish.